Cycles Baking | Blender Tutorial
Posted by Aidy Burrows on February 9th, 2017 | Comments (6)
After this Baking video you’ll know…
● The dark side of procedural texturing
● The solution to speed up those render times – Baking!
● A checklist of things needed for a successful bake.
● Getting faster bakes.
● The bump map bake needs extra care!
● About the awesome Space VFX Elements series. 😉
● A sense of completion for reading all the way this far down the bulletpoint list. Bulletpoint list reading level up!
HEY THERE! Space fishes on dishes! Kitchen staff of the cosmos! It’s time for…
THE GREAT INTERGALACTIC BAKE OFF!
Like an interstellar chef let’s bake out those time solutions in this latest bonus and free tutorial from the Space VFX Elements Series!
Owners of the course will have access to the project blend files, specifically check out… 06b – Procedural Planets Baked.blend (also in the resources pack).
Suggested Videos/Related Content >