Clouds Flythrough | Cycles Blender Tutorial
Posted by Aidy Burrows on December 15th, 2016 | Comments (3)
After this Flythrough video you’ll know…
● How to use a particle system to create a starfield.
● How to create a star with built in streaks no compositing required.
● Faking volumetrics with an array.
● About the awesome Space VFX Elements series. 😉
● A sense of completion for reading all the way this far down the bulletpoint list. Bulletpoint list reading level up!
HEY THERE! Space travellers! Cloud crusaders! Nebula, ummmm, peregrinators! (Had to break out the thesaurus for that one.)
Like the peregrine falcons of the sky (those guys can get to about 390 km/h – crazy speeds!) we’ll dive through stellar nurseries in this latest bonus and free tutorial from the Space VFX Elements Series!
Owners of the course will have access to the flythrough project blend files (also in the resources pack).
Suggested Videos/Related Content >